Veneers in Houston, TX
Veneers are thin, custom-made, wafer-like shells that are attached to the front surface of a tooth to alter its appearance. Veneers are a form of cosmetic dentistry and treat a wide range of issues, as well as chipped teeth and discoloration. At A+ Family Dental, we offer porcelain and composite resin veneers in Houston, TX, to patients who wish to transform their smiles non-invasively. Call us today if you’d like to schedule an appointment with our dentist. We have helped hundreds of patients to overcome imperfect smiles and can do the same for you too.
Dental Problems That Veneers Can Fix
Veneers in Houston, TX, can correct multiple dental problems, namely:
- Discolored teeth
- Worn-down teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Misshapen and misaligned teeth
- Gaps between teeth
During your appointment, our dentist in Houston, TX, evaluates you to determine whether you’re a suitable candidate for veneers. If yes, the next step involves removing enamel from your teeth to make room for the attachment of the veneers. Enamel removal is followed by taking tooth impressions, which inform the design and manufacture of the veneers.
Typically, you require only two appointments to get veneers near you. During your second appointment, our dentist permanently bonds the veneers to your teeth after discovering that they’re a good fit in terms of size, color, and shape.
Advantages of Veneers
As a cosmetic dentistry option, veneers are beneficial in many ways, including:
- They have a natural tooth appearance.
- Porcelain veneers are tolerated well by gum tissues.
- Porcelain veneers resist stains well.
- Since they don’t require extensive enamel reshaping, veneers are an effective yet conservative way of changing your smile.
- Veneers are versatile and can fix several problems at once. For instance, if you have a chipped and discolored tooth, veneers can fix these two problems simultaneously.
- Veneers are impressively durable and, with proper care, can last many years.
At A+ Family Dental, we prioritize our patients’ comfort and well-being. During treatment, we will offer anesthesia and sedation dentistry to ensure you’re relaxed throughout the procedure. We are committed to helping all patients have a pleasant time during their visit with us.
Call us today if you’re looking for a dentist near you who can give you a lasting smile makeover using veneers in Houston, TX.